Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day Three

Today was a MUCH better day!!!!!!  Kayla actually said good-bye this morning and told me she loved me!!!!  They are meeting people.....hoo-ray!!!  This afternoon she said that several people commented on how cute her tennis shoes are....for a girl...that's a big deal.

Maddie has a teacher that she adores...she is from New York and has tattoos.....hmmmmm.....go figure my girl would find this one to attach herself too.

Tony is going to try out for a Fall Baseball team at school next week.  He may also join the Ping-pong club....yes, folks, The Ping-pong Club!!!!!  He LOVES to play Ping-pong, so he will probably love the club.  Here, a club is almost mandatory....once a month they have a club day and spend some part of that day with their club.

We are adjusting.....home will ALWAYS be St. Louis, but we have to make a home here too.  I am surprised by the ease of living in such tight quarters.  I really thought we would all be ready to kill each other by now....almost two weeks in!

The house is still a few weeks off....I even delivered sweet treats!!!!  I really think we will all be better off once the house is ready.
We stopped by today and the pool pavers are finished!!!!!!  Moving forward every day.

oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment