Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 1

So we have been here for a week now.  I have not gotten lost....that's a plus.  It's expensive to live in temporary situations.  Everyday we discover something we need that we just don't have here.  We can not survive without a grill....today we bought a portable grill.  At open house we were told from the first week of school on Kayla would need access to a printer....ummm those are in St Louis too!  The kids broke the laptop...more expensive to repair than buy new.  Check.  Can't do without it...it's where we pay the bills.  My back is aching on this bed.  I want my own blankets and shower.  I am the only one complaining though.  When I agreed to this whole move thing...I NEVER in a million years thought we would have to live this way.......

School starts Tuesday.  We have a meeting with Forman Jim....he really needs to get the job done sooner than later!!!!!

School supplies have been so expensive....I don't know how less fortunate families do it.

This has turned in to a vent session.....sorry.  I promise to be more positive in future posts.

oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment